Registered Dietician (RD)
Employment Type: PRN (As needed)
Registered Dietician (RD) Position Summary
The Registered Dietician comprehends and convey the best practice and keen knowledge in the medical nutrition therapy field. Has the ability to design, implement and evaluate programs and services that is incorporated in primary care and medical nutrition therapy.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Plans regular and modified diets for age patients as prescribed by Medical Staff.
- Visits and counsel patients with nutritional needs.
- Participates in hospital, patient, and community education and outpatient programs.
- Assist with the maintenance of the department’s Quality Assessment & Quality Improvement plan.
- Three years of experience in a clinical setting is preferred.
- Be registered and licensed by the State in which the facility is located.
- Possess a B.S. degree in Food/Nutrition and/or Dietetics.
- Be registration eligible through the American Dietetic Association, is a plus .
- Rehabilitation experience is a plus.