Providence speech Pathology provides comprehensive services to adults of all ages. We specialize in evaluating and treating speech, language, cognitive, and fluency disorders. Our clinicians use technologically advanced instrumentation and possess superior skills that allow them to obtain the most accurate and useful diagnostic and therapeutic measurements for patient care.
Patients at Providence’s Speech Pathology benefit from the following:
- Evaluation and treatment experiences that are tailored to each patient’s particular strengths and challenges.
- Breadth of experience working with adult and geriatric populations
- Frequent communication and collaboration with the patient’s family, medical team, and other specialists
- A relationship built between the clinician and the patient or family to promote best possible outcomes
- Functional, real-life rehabilitation plans that match an individual’s goals
- Therapy plans that help patients return to activities and enhance quality of life