Chronic Care Mangement from Providence Care can help you live your best life in your home.
Many of our patient’s benefits include:
- Reduced ER visits and Hospitalizations.
- Reduction in medications that are required.
- Monthly Check Up Phone Calls to help you monitor your health.
- Increased in quality of life and overall health.
- Greater understanding of their disease and 24/7 support by our physicians or nurse practitioners.
is it covered?
If you have 2 or more serious chronic conditions that are expected to last at least a year, Medicare may pay for a health care professional’s help to manage those conditions.
Chronic care management offers additional help managing conditions like arthritis, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, and osteoporosis.
Services may include:
- At least 20 minutes per month of chronic care management services
- Personalized help from a dedicated health care professional who will work with you to create a care plan based on your needs and goals
- Care coordinated between your doctor, pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and other services
- Phone check-ins between visits to keep you on track
- Emergency access to a health care professional, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Expert help with setting and meeting your health goals
All people with Part B are covered. To get started, ask your health care professionals if they provide chronic care management services.