Every 45 seconds, someone in America has a stroke. If you think you are having a stroke, call 911. If you have minor or resolving symptoms, still seek emergency assistance right away.
Five Signs of Stroke
- Walk: Impaired walking or balance
- Talk: Difficulty talking, or one side of the face drooping
- Reach: Weakness or numbness on one side of the body
- See: Complete or partial loss of vision
- Feel: Severe or unusual headache
Call 9-1-1 if you or someone you know has the sudden onset of any of these symptoms. Our care clinical care team is here to offer support to stroke victims and their families.